Asus X550Z Drivers Download and Review – The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 is budget desktop-replacement laptops that pack decent features such as a true Quad-Core AMD A10-7400P processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB Storage and AMD Radeon R6 graphics at an affordable sticker price.
|Asus X550Z Drivers Download and Review|
The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 is a budget desktop-replacement laptop that packs solid components and practical looks of a premium system for several hundred dollars less. If you’re a multimedia maven, a home user in need of an affordable office or school laptop- that fits your budget, then you should read along. The 15.6-inch non-touch notebook boasts of a powerful AMD Quad-Core A10-7400P 2.4 GHz (Turbo up to 3.4 GHz) processor, 8GB system memory, a roomier (albeit slow) 1TB Hard Drive storage and AMD Radeon R6 graphics card.
This is the exact configuration we saw in the previous iteration, the ASUS X550ZA-WB11, safe for an upgrade from Windows 8.1 in the previous model to the latest Windows 10 (64-bit) pre-installed in the newer model. Sometimes you need a humble laptop that does the job, and that’s definitely what you’ve got here. The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 compares well with the competition, it even comes close to our Editors’ Choice the Toshiba Satellite C55-C5241 for laptops for small-to-medium (SMB) size business.
The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 is designed for your daily multitasking, and it is even ideal as an entertainment option for smart and practical users. Clad in a spun-circle finish and patterned palm rests, the latest in the ASUS X550ZA line adds a touch of elegance to everyday computing.
This is a big plus to the ASUS X550ZA-WH11 as space is big enough to store all your documents, alongside music, movies and even some less-demanding games. The 5,400 rpm (rotations-per-minute) hard drive might not be the fastest as compared with the more speed-centric solid state drive (SSD) like the one we’ve seen in the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E455, but it does offer enough storage space for your media collection and much more.
It also features an HDMI output and a VGA port so you can connect the laptop to bigger displays such as an HDTV for extended views. Conspicuously missing is a Bluetooth connection so you have to use an adapter such as the Kinivo Btd-400 Bluetooth Adapter if the need arises.
In as much as the ASUS X550ZA-WH11 lacks touch screen feature, it comes with a 15.6-inch LED-backlit screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, but we expected at least a full HD display thrown somewhere here. This is a common problem among the laptops in this price range but not a deal breaker.
The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 is powered by AMD’s quad-core A10-7400P 2.5 GHz (Turbo up to 3.4 GHz) processor, backed by 8GB RAM and 1TB (5400rpm) hard drive storage. This combination makes the notebook potent enough for everyday use, may it be word processing, web browsing and even casual gaming. The 8GB memory is upgradable to 16GB, but that may not be necessary considering that the base memory is more than sufficient for most applications that hardly require more than this memory.
If you’re planning on running some RAM-intensive tasks such as photo and video editing, music creation, and some decent gaming, you’ll have to look elsewhere, in that case, the Intel Core i5-powered ASUS Zenbook UX305LA is a recommendable option, and for gaming the Core i7-powered ASUS K501UX will suffice as the ideal system for some of the latest game titles.
The presence of AMD Radeon R6 graphics card gives the system some notch and could have easily got a nod as our Editors’ Choice were it not for a few rough edges here and there. Still, the AMD Radeon R6 graphics card is a decent graphics card feature that allows moderate gaming and ensures smooth video performance for your laptop.
For higher resolution games and modern titles, you might have to look a bit higher and pay relatively more for gaming rigs such as Asus K501LX-EB71, which offers good gaming at a nice price, and if your budget allows discover the gaming power in more aggressive gaming rigs like the Alienware 15 or the Razor Blade (2015 ).
The ASUS X550ZA-WH11 fits that description, thanks to decent battery life, a true Quad-Core AMD A10-7400P processor, 8GB RAM and a roomier hard drive for your videos, photos, and other documents. Be it for office or home use, the ASUS X550ZA-WH11 has enough power to have the work done, and so does our Editors Choice the Toshiba Satellite C55-C5241.
Operating System Compatible With Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download
- Microsoft Windows XP( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows XP ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 8 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
Asus X550Z Drivers Download
Asus X550Z Application and Utilities
ASUS Backtracker Download
ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology Download
ASUS Live Update Utility Download
ASUS USB Charger Plus Download
Keyboard Device Filter Utility Download
Asus X550Z User’s Manual for English Edition Download
Asus X550Z BIOS
BIOS 204 Download
Asus X550Z Bluetooth
Asus X550Z VGA Drivers
VGA AMD A10-7400p and Chipset Driver Download
Asus X550Z Audio Driver
Asus X550Z LAN
LAN Realtek LAN Driver Download
Asus X550Z Wifi Drivers
Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
Ralink Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
Broadcom Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
ASUS Wireless Radio Control Driver Download
Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download?
If you want to install Asus X550Z Drivers Free now, please follow the step below:
- Asus X550Z Drivers Free The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Asus X550Z Drivers Free are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Asus X550Z Drivers Free software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Asus X550Z Drivers Free are ready to use.
How to uninstall Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download?
If you want to uninstall Asus X550Z Drivers Free now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Asus X550Z Drivers Free would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Asus X550Z Drivers Free been removed. Then click “Finish” option.
The steps for Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Asus X550Z Drivers Free Download useful for many people, Please share for helping other.