Asus A555L Drivers Download – The Asus A555LF is a good multimedia laptop for entertainment, with a little bit of work and gaming on the side.
The Asus A555LF is well put together and has pleasing aesthetics which makes it very presentable. Speaking of the lid, Asus has gone with a mosaic pattern which is really highlighted when the light hits it.
|Asus A555L Drivers Download|
The chiclet-style keyboard is comfortable to use and the keys are soft with good travel. Above the keys, we have the power button towards the left and a ‘Sonic Master’ inscription on the right, which is Asus’s proprietary audio enhancement.
The palm rest is generously proportioned and you get a large trackpad too. The entire trackpad is clickable, the left and right click functions only work when you press the respective corners at the bottom.
The A555LF doesn’t have a removable battery but you do get an access panel for swapping out the RAM. Our guess is that Asus chose this design in order to save some space but still provide a degree of upgradability.
Specifications and software
The A555LF is powered by an Intel Core i5-5200U which is a dual-core CPU with speeds of up to 2.7 GHz. Other specifications include Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, Gigabit LAN, a VGA webcam, and a 2-cell Lithium polymer battery. The battery capacity might seem small but since this is Lithium Polymer, we should expect more runtime than a similar sized Lithium ion battery would provide.
Asus ships the A555LF with Windows 10 Home 64-bit edition and bunch of its own as well as third-party applications. From Asus’s stable, we have Live Update, which will automatically look for latest drivers and software updates; Splendid Utility, which lets you change the display’s colour temperature; USB Charger Plus, which lets you charge mobile devices quicker when the laptop is on; WebStorage, which is Asus’s own cloud storage service; and WinFlash, which lets you update the BIOS if needed.
Asus also installs ‘GiftBox’ which is like a mini app store with special offers on paid apps. There’s Asus HiPost which is somewhat like Evernote but uses OneDrive to sync files between devices. You also get McAfee LiveSafe Internet Security (limited time subscription), a trial version of Microsoft Office 365, and 25GB of Dropbox space for six months.
The 15.6-inch display on the A555LF is just like any other you’ve seen in the budget laptop segment. The screen is glossy making it very reflective in most situations.
You can find the Asus A555LF at a street price of Rs 48,999, which is not bad considering its performance. You can find similar options from other manufacturers around this price too but what sets Asus apart is the 2-year global warranty, when most others provide 1-year.
The A555LF has a few shortcomings such as the low-resolution screen and the plastic build, which is a little flimsy in some areas. We also wished Asus had used a slightly bigger battery and thrown in an HD webcam.
Price (MRP): Rs. 49,490
Operating System Compatible With Asus A555L Drivers Free Download
- Microsoft Windows XP( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows XP ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 8 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
Asus A555L Drivers Download
Asus A555L Chipset
Asus A555L Audio Driver
- Realtek Audio Driver Download
Asus A555L VGA Drivers
Asus A555L LAN
- Realtek LAN Driver Download
Asus A555L Card Reader
- Realtek Multi-Card Reader Driver Download
Asus A555L Touchpad Driver
- ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver) Download
Asus A555L Wifi Drivers
- Realtek Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
- Broadcom Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
- Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan Driver and Application Download
- ASUS Wireless Radio Control Download
Asus A555L Bluetooth Drivers
- Broadcom BlueTooth driver Download
- Realtek BlueTooth driver Download
- Qualcomm Atheros BlueTooth driver Download
Asus A555L Utilities
- Intel Management Engine Interface Download
- Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drive Download
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver Download
- ASUS Live Update Utility Download
- ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology Download
- ASUS USB Charger Plus Download
- ASUS Backtracker Download
- Keyboard Device Filter Utility Download
- User’s Manual for English Edition Download
Asus A555L Drivers Free Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Asus A555L Drivers Free Download?
If you want to install Asus A555L Drivers Free now, please follow the step below:
- Asus A555L Drivers Free The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Asus A555L Drivers Free are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Asus A555L Drivers Free software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Asus A555L Drivers Free are ready to use.
How to uninstall Asus A555L Drivers Free Download?
If you want to uninstall Asus A555L Drivers Free now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Asus A555L Drivers Free would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Asus A555L Drivers Free been removed. Then click “Finish” option.
The steps for Asus A555L Drivers Free Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Asus A555L Drivers Free Download useful for many people, Please share for helping other.