Table of Contents
Asus X554L All-in-One Full Driver Feature Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems
Asus X554L Driver Software Download – Asus has recently launched the X555 in two variants– one with Intel Core i3 and another with Intel Core i5. While the Core i3 is one of the cheapest laptops with the dedicated graphics card (Rs 28,999), the Core i5 also includes dedicated graphics card priced with a price tag of Rs 48,999.
We got our hands-on with one of the Asus X555L notebooks. Its a high-end notebook with Core i5 processor.
|Asus X554L Driver Software Download
Before we get in deep, let’s have a look at the specs, so you’ll know what we’re dealing with here.
- intel Core i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB HDD
- Nvidia GT920M (4GB dedicated memory).
- 15.6-inch LED-backlit display (1366 x 768 pixels).
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0.
- Ethernet, HDMI, DVD optical drive.
- Windows 8.1 (Upgradable to Windows 10).
- Weighted 2.3 kg.
The build quality of this laptop doesn’t inspire the most confidence. Dell’s Inspiron 15 5000 is a little heavier but felt more solid when we had the laptops side-by-side.
The textured lid cover is made out of plastic and a Silver interior visually cuts in two distinct halves, also an ample of space for palm-rest. It has a matte plastic bezel around the display.
HDMI and VGA video outputs make it easy to hook up to a desktop monitor or office projector, and you also get a DVD-RW optical drive in addition to an SD card reader. You also get a few discrete status LEDs on the front lip and a webcam on top of the displays.
The ASUS X555L uses the 5th generation Intel Core i5-5200U processor, a quad-core chip running at 2.7 GHz. There’s 8GB of RAM on board, is useful for video editors or multitaskers. The battery isn’t removable, meaning almost complete disassembly to replace the battery and 1TB hard disk.
The X555L also put in a reasonable result in our moderate usage battery test for a laptop, lasting 5 hours 18 minutes. It means you won’t be able to rely on it for an entire day of working off the grid.
Asus’ X555L is a 15.6-inch, all-around notebook. It is impressive in all common application fields, which also includes rendering computer games. The battery runtimes are also satisfactory.
printerdriversoft.com Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Asus X554L Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Asus X554L Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Asus X554L Driver Software Download
Asus X554L Printer Driver Software Download
Operating System Compatible With Asus X554L Driver Download
- Microsoft Windows XP( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows XP ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 8 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- MAC Operating System
- Linux Operating System
Asus X554L Driver Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Asus X554L Driver Download?
If you want to install Asus X554L Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Asus X554L Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right-click on a file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Asus X554L Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Asus X554L Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Asus X554L Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Asus X554L Driver Download?
If you want to uninstall Asus X554L Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Asus X554L Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Asus X554L Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Asus X554L Driver Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Asus X554L Driver Download useful for many people, Please share for helping other.