Asus X502C All-in-One Printer Full Driver Feature Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems
Table of Contents
- 1 Asus X502C All-in-One Printer Full Driver Feature Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems
- 2 Keyboard
- 3 Sound
- 4 Speed
- 5 ASUS Gesture Technology
- 6 Aesthetics
- 7 The Screen
- 8 The Keyboard
- 9 The Keyboard
- 10 Colour
- 11 Final Verdict
- 12 Asus X502C Driver Software Download
- 13 Asus X502C Printer Driver Software Download
- 14 Operating System Compatible With Asus X502C Driver Download
- 15 Asus X502C Driver Software Download
- 16 Asus X502C BIOS
- 17 Asus X502C Drivers Windows 8.1 64bit and windows 10 64bit
- 18 BIOS for Asus X502C
- 19 Asus X502C Driver Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides
Asus X502C Driver Software Download – Asus X502C this equipment, the housing is made of plastic. Despite this, the quality feels solid.
The panel, which is placed on the keyboard and touchpad is made of matte plastic, which is quite resistant to fingerprints. It is surprising that in spite of the financial nature of this equipment, it has been made extremely robust. Heavy use makes the central part of the keyboard flexes.
Closed, it measures 20x382x255mm, making it bigger than your average ultraportable but not too bulky to carry around with you. It has reasonable battery life for a cheap laptop, too, managing 5h 36m in our light-use battery test.
|Asus X502C Driver Software Download|
The laptop’s glossy 14in screen produces pleasing images, although its viewing angles are rather poor, which meant that we had to make sure that the screen was at the right angle to keep it from looking murky. The glossy finish makes every color tone look richer, but also means that the laptop is prone to picking up glare or reflecting your face back at you if you’re using it in a brightly-lit room or outside.
The screen has a standard laptop resolution of 1,366 x768. The laptop’s chassis color screams fun, don’t mistake the X502C for a gaming laptop, even though you can just about run most recent titles at their lowest settings.
It’s powerful enough to handle Windows 8 desktop applications, but feels slow logging into your user account or loading Windows’ default media players. It only feels a touch sluggish when browsing the web, watching movies and creating documents, but if you spend a lot of time carrying out processor-intensive tasks such as media encoding, then this definitely isn’t the laptop for you.
The laptop is broad enough to ensure that nothing feels too cramped, even though the full numeric keypad is somewhat squashed over to them. The flat, widely-spaced keys have a reasonable amount of travel, which makes them feel more responsive than many similarly designed laptop keyboards. The buttons built into it feel somewhat stiff, something we’ve encountered on other Asus laptops.
It lacks a disc drive, the laptop has an SDXC card reader, two USB ports, and a USB3 port, as well a reasonably sized 500GB hard disk. If you want to connect the laptop to a larger display device, such as a TV or projector for film viewing, there are both VGA and HDMI outputs available.
The layout of the keyboard is pretty good, not completely full sized, but I don’t see this as a bad transition for anyone who’s not accustomed using a laptop
It feels like it has surround sound. That being said, it produces a somewhat holistic sound, I really can’t complain, these are the best laptop speakers I have honestly ever heard.
With an Intel 3rd Gen i3 processor, clocked at 1.8 GHz, I didn’t really expect much from this, just to be able to run the occasional game and whatnot. This, however, has run everything that I’ve thrown at it so far, and that ranges from Photoshop CS6 to Sims 3 to Sony Vegas to FIFA 13. I must say, however, that I haven’t tried it at full graphics, with regards to the games mentioned, and honestly, no need to, it plays fine.
ASUS Gesture Technology
This is the savior of Windows 8 for touch computers. It makes the computer seem so much more usable and navigate-able. It makes Windows 8 so easy to use, it’s amazing.
I’ve been asked several times if this were an ultra-book, and I’ve been told that it has a mac look to it. I have the white colored one so that basically explains the mac misnomer, but I’m more or less flattered that people think it’s an ultrabook.
It doesn’t feel premium. The entire thing is made out of plastic, whatever fancy name they have for it now, and it just feels cheap. It is cheap, so nothing more expected.
To me it’s somewhat lackluster, but that’s because I’m accustomed to smartphone screens, where we don’t see pixels, so it’s just me being nitpicky.
If backlit keyboards are a must for you, then this isn’t the laptop you want. As previously mentioned, the keyboard is rather spacious.
It provides so many incompatibilities it is incredibly amazing Microsoft released this. Really more than ever now (and I had Windows 8 before, and I gave it a chance before) it seems as though they released this to compete directly with Apple. I can’t blame them for forcing us to integrate into their system, with the only-Hotmail/live/outlook calendar syncs and the little Office 2013 that they tempt you with there.
This point, in general, should refer to the entire white part of the laptop. It is annoying to clean and easy to dirty.
I made the point before but I must reiterate how annoying it is to clean white. And pink and lime green being the other choices didn’t give me much of an option.
If you’re not picky about the premium feel (the white parts feel premium) or the full touchpad concept, you will love this laptop. It performs well, surpassed my expectations, and it represents optimization to the highest, outperforming some of the quad-core AMD clocked higher than it is (I know there will be backlash for this statement).
printerdriversoft.com Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Asus X502C Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Asus X502C Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Asus X502C Driver Software Download
Asus X502C Printer Driver Software Download
Operating System Compatible With Asus X502C Driver Download
- Microsoft Windows XP( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows XP ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 8 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 32 Bit/ X86 )
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( 64 Bit/ X64 )
- MAC Operating System
- Linux Operating System
Asus X502C Driver Software Download
Asus X502C BIOS
Asus X502C Chipset
Intel INF Update Driver Version 188.8.131.520 Download
Asus X502C AUDIO
Realtek Audio Driver Version 184.108.40.20698 Download
Asus X502C Version GA Drivers
Intel Graphics Driver Version 220.127.116.1167.02 Download
Asus X502C LAN
Atheros LAN Driver Version 18.104.22.168 Download
Asus X502C Card Reader
Alcor Multi-Card Reader Driver Version 22.214.171.124246 Download
Asus X502C TouchPad
ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver) [Please update ATK Package Version 1.0.0020 or later in advance] Version 2.0.1 Download
Asus X502C USB
Intel USB3.0 Driver Version 126.96.36.199 Download
Asus X502C Utilities
Keyboard Device Filter Utility Version 188.8.131.52 Download
ASUS Wireless Switch (Wireless Console3) Utility Version 3.0.38 Download
ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utility Version 1.0.0023 Download
Others drivers for Asus X502C
Intel Management Engine Interface Version 184.108.40.2062 Download
Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drive Version 220.127.116.114 Download
Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver Version 18.104.22.1686 Download
Asus X502C Drivers Windows 8.1 64bit and windows 10 64bit
BIOS for Asus X502C
ATK for Asus X502C
ATKPackage (For Windows 10 Upgrade) Version 1.0.0039 Download
VGA drivers Asus X502C
Intel Graphics Driver Version 10.18.10.3308.02 Download
Asus X502C TouchPad
ASUS Smart Gesture (For Windows 10 Upgrade) Version 4.0,5 Download
Asus X502C Utilities
ASUS Splendid (For Windows 10 Upgrade) Version 3.13.0004 Download
Asus X502C Driver Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides
How to Install Asus X502C Driver Download?
If you want to install Asus X502C Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Asus X502C Driver installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Asus X502C Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting Asus X502C Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices Asus X502C Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall Asus X502C Driver Download?
If you want to uninstall Asus X502C Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Asus X502C Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Asus X502C Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for Asus X502C Driver Download Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps may be a little bit different to other OS.
If you think Article about Asus X502C Driver Download useful for many people, Please share for helping other.