PIXMA MX492 Mac Drivers. Canon PIXMA MX492 Black Office All-in-One Inkjet Printers Driver for Mac
Mac OS Sierra v10.12.1
Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5
MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver
File Name: mcpd-mac-mx490-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File Version: 184.108.40.206
File Size: 14.31 MB
MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package
File Name: mac-mx490-1_4-mcd.dmg
File Version: 1.4
File Size: 15.75 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download PIXMA MX492 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution PIXMA MX492 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your PIXMA MX492 printer. This collection of PIXMA MX492 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install PIXMA MX492 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the PIXMA MX492 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your PIXMA MX492 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the PIXMA MX492 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your PIXMA MX492 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the PIXMA MX492 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the PIXMA MX492 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your PIXMA MX492 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.