Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Driver. Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Wireless-/Duplex Laser Printer
LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver
Install the [MF/LBP Network Setup Tool], [Printer Status Window], & [UFRII], in that order. For more information about the installation process, refer to the ‘Installing after Downloading from the Canon Websit’ section in the Printer Driver Installation Guide.
File Language: English
File Version: V21.55
File Name: LBP151dw_UFRII_Driver_V2155_W64_us_EN.exe
Post Date: 03/16/2016
Windows 10 64-Bit
Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Windows 8 64-Bit
Windows 7 64-Bit
Windows Vista 64-Bit
File Size: 21.81MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw printer. This collection of Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon ImageCLASS LBP151dw printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.