PIXMA MG5220 Printer Drivers. Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Drivers
Wireless Photo All-In-One
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
File Name : mp68-win-mg5200-1_05-ejs.exe
File Version : 1.05
File Size : 18.30 MB
File Languages : English | Spanish | Japanese
Post Date: 10/01/2013
– Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
– Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your PIXMA MG5220 printer. This collection of PIXMA MG5220 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the PIXMA MG5220 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your PIXMA MG5220 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the PIXMA MG5220 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your PIXMA MG5220 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the PIXMA MG5220 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your PIXMA MG5220 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.