Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Printer Driver. Driver Download Canon i-SENSYS Colour Laser Printer LBP5360 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32-Bit/64-Bit)
UFRII Printer Driver
Colour laser printer: 21 ppm in colour and mono. 9600x600dpi printing. 128MB standard memory, optional 20GB hard disk drive. First print out time in 10 seconds. Automatic duplexing as standard.
File name: UFRII_Driver_V1500_32_64_EN_02.exe
Released: March 5, 2019
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
File Size: 45.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS printer. This collection of Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon LBP5360 i-SENSYS printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.