Download Canon PIXMA E3440 Printer Driver for Windows 7-8.1-10 32bit-64bit
E3400 series Driver setup package (Microsoft Windows)
Pixma E3440 Scanner Copier Color Ink Cartridge Printer has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Black and White print speed is approx. 7.7 ipm and color print speed approx. 4.0ipm. Photo print speed for borderless 10 x 15 cm is approximately 65 seconds.
Canon PIXMA E3440 Driver for Windows
This file will download and install the necessary driver to install and use your product. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
File name: win-e3400-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release date: 21 Dec, 2020
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 20.51 MB
Canon Pixma E304 Driver for Windows
Post date: 1 Dec, 2017
System Requirements: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Win7 (32bit), Win7(64bit)
Size: 18.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: