Driver Canon imageFORMULA DR S150 Windows. Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-S150 Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1 32bit-64bit
ISIS / TWAIN / WIA Driver for Microsoft Windows
It has 1x RJ45, 1x USB 3.0 connection technology. Provides 600 x 600 dpi resolution.
This bundled driver complies with ISIS / TWAIN / WIA standards which is compatible with a wide range of application software.
File name: DR-S150_S130DriverforWindows1.1.12004.8001SP2.zip
Released: 28 Sep, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Size: 353.05 MB
Canon imageFORMULA DR M160 Printer Driver for MAC
Post Date: Jan 16, 2019
Compatible Systems: MacOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X Capitan v10.11
Size: 8.25 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imageFORMULA DR S150 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imageFORMULA DR S150 printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imageFORMULA DR S150 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA DR S150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: