Driver Canon imageRUNNER 2520i. Canon image RUNNER 2520i Windows 10/8/8.1/7 [32bit & 64bit]
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.51
This is a package-aware driver.
Some limitations exist when using this driver in a point-and-print environment.
The Canon-developed Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver is a common driver that supports multiple Canon devices.
It provides an optimal user interface for your device.
File Version: V1.51
Release Date: 11 October 2018
File Name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V151_32_64_00.exe
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
File Size: 57.98 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer. This collection of Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imageRUNNER 2520i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imageRUNNER 2520i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imageRUNNER 2520i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.