Canon Pixma MG 5422 Drivers. Download Canon Pixma MG5422 Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer Drivers for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista 32bit/64bit
Pixma MG5400 series MP & XPS Driver
Driver – Software Details
OS: Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit)-Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit)-Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit)-Windows Vista (32bit) – Windows Vista (64bit)
Post Date: 10/01/2013
MG5400 series MP Drivers
File Name: mp68-win-mg5400-1_01-ejs.exe
File Size: 18.77 MB
MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver
File Name: xp68-win-mg5400-5_60a-ejs.exe
File Size: 15.40 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma MG 5422 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma MG 5422 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma MG 5422 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma MG 5422 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG 5422 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma MG 5422 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma MG 5422 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG 5422 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma MG 5422 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma MG 5422 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma MG 5422 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma MG 5422 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.