Canon Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit-64bit)
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.10 for Microsoft Windows
The imageCLASS LBP622Cdw -Wireless, Mobile Ready, Duplex Laser Printer, Compact Size. Print on the go with various mobile solutions, including Apple Air Print. Designed for small print jobs with first print time as fast as 10. Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short term memory.
Canon LBP622Cdw Driver for Windows (64-bit)
A generic printer driver that supports various Canon devices. Can use the same driver for all printer models by changing the settings for the printing port and device information.
File Name: GPlus_UFRII_Driver_V210_W64_00.exe
Relase Date: Sep 4, 2019
Language: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Chinese
Operating Systems: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
imageCLASS LBP622Cdw Driver for Windows (32-bit)
Post Date: 4 September, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit
Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn Driver for Windows
File Version : V30.30
Relased: March 7, 2019
File name: UFRII_Driver_V3030_W64_usEN_02.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)
Size : 25.75 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.