Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Manuals Windows. Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Portable Colour Photo Wireless Printer Manuals
Getting Started Guide (pdf)
The Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 portable color photo wireless printer prints quality square photos directly from your smartphone. Rich, vibrant, archive-quality images. You preserve your precious memories as color and detail-packed quality prints for notebooks, clipboards or wherever you want. Plus, prints are dry and ready to use as soon as they come out of the printer. Use the SELPHY SQUARE QX10 anywhere, thanks to its Wi-Fi connectivity, and you’ll create beautiful prints of your special memories anytime.
This document contains the information required to assist with the setup of your product.
Post date: 23 Apr, 2020
File name: SELPHY_Square_QX10_Getting_Started_Guide.pdf
Size: 6 MB
SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver for Windows
Release date: 12/08/2015
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 4.60 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Manuals in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 printer. This collection of Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Manuals includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Manuals
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon SELPHY SQUARE QX10 Manuals
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: