Canon Pixma MX537 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer Driver for Windows
High Performance Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with Cloud Printing. Upto 4800X1200 dpi print resolution. 1200X2400dpi scan resolution-CIS. ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 5.5ipm (colour) / 9.7ipm(mono). Borderless printing upto A4. Scan to USB memory. 30 sheet automatic documet feeder
Auto 2 side print and Photo speed (4 x 6-inch): 46sec (borderless)
MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package
Canon PIXMA MX727 Driver-Software
File Name: win-mx530-1_1-mcd.exe
File Version: 1.1
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 49.56 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.