Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer Driver for Windows
The PIXMA-MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts excellent print quality & remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology.
MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit), Windows XP
Languages: English, Spanish
File Name: win-mg3500-1_1-ucd.exe
File Size: 48.27 MB
Release Date: 07/22/2015
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MG3522 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MG3522 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MG3522 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG3522 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.