Driver Canon PIXMA TS3520. Download Canon PIXMA TS3520 Wireless All-in-One Printer Driver for Windows 11-10-8.1-7 32bit-64bit
TS3500 series MP Driver and TS3500 series Driver setup package (Windows)
The PIXMA TS3520 is a compact wireless all-in-one printer. You can make simple settings on the 1.5” Segment LCD screen. You can print documents and photos with excellent print quality from the CARTRIDGE FINE HYBRID INK SYSTEM.
Release Date: 10/25/2021
Compatibility systems: Windows 11 Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Canon PIXMA TS3520 Driver setup package for Windows
File Name: win-ts3500-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 (32bit) Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 20.51 MB
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver for Windows
Release Date: 09/26/2017
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 (32bit)/(64bit)- Windows 8.1(32bit)/(64bit)- Windows 7 (32bit)/(64bit)
Size: 18.49 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA TS3520 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA TS3520 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA TS3520 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA TS3520 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS3520 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA TS3520 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA TS3520 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA TS3520 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA TS3520 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS3520 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA TS3520 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA TS3520 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: