Canon PIXMA MP 496 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA MP496 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer Driver for Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Pixma MP496 MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Microsoft Windows)
Windows Driver for Canon PIXMA MP496
Version : 1.05
File name : mp68-win-mp490-1_05-ea24.exe
Release Date: 22 Jul, 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP
Size : 20.5 MB
Canon PIXMA MP996 Printer Driver Download
Name : xp68-win-mp990-5_30c-ea7.exe
Version : 5.30c
Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
Operation Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64)
Size : 16,6KB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MP 496 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MP 496 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MP 496 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MP 496 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP 496 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MP 496 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MP 496 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MP 496 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MP 496 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP 496 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP 496 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MP 496 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.