Driver Canon C2550i. Download Canon imageRUNNER C2550i Driver for Windows 8.1,8,7, Vista & XP 32bit/64bit
UFR II Printer Driver and PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
(Windows 64-Bit) Canon imageRUNNER C2550i Driver
Version : V15.00
File name : UFRII_Driver_V1500_W64_uk_EN_02.exe
Release Date: 6 Mar, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64)
Size : 27.39 MB
Canon imageRUNNER C2550i Driver for Win
Version : V14.02
File name : PCL_Driver_V1402_W32_uk_EN_00.exe
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2017
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Size : 44.89 MB
Download Canon imageRUNNER C3525i Driver for Microsoft Windows
File Version: v2.02
Release Date: 06/10/19
File Name: Generic_Plus_UFRII_v2.02_Set-up_x64.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
Size: 23.42 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon C2550i Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon C2550i Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon C2550i printer. This collection of Canon C2550i Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon C2550i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon C2550i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon C2550i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon C2550i printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon C2550i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon C2550i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon C2550i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon C2550i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.