Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit/64bit)
MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package
Details: This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) & to install various software.
Released: 22 July 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), XP (32-bit)
File Size: 48.99 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver for Mac
File version: 1.2
File name: mac-mg3500-1_2-mcd.dmg
Release date: 12/16/2014
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Size: 377.11 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MG3540 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3540 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.