Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver. Canon PIXMA iP4500 Photo Inkjet Printer
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)
This software is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers. Your printer must be installed via Microsoft Update before you download & use this module. By installing this software, you can use the printer driver to set up compensation & processing functions for image data such as photographs.
File Name: aomwin200ea24us.exe
File Version: 2.00
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
File Size: 55.34 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA iP4500 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.