Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Driver. Driver Download Canon i-SENSYS Colour Laser Printer LBP5960 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32-Bit/64-Bit)
UFRII Printer Driver
Standard 128 MB RAM- Maximum 384MB RAM. Hard Disk Drive: Optional 20G.
Released: March 5, 2019
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
File Size: 45.98 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 printer. This collection of Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP 5960 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.