Driver Download Windows/Mac/Linux for Canon imageRunner 2202 MonoChrome Laser Printer and Copier
A3 black and white copy with USB print and colour scan. 22 ppm for A4 output. Scan to email, searchable PDF (OCR) support via MF Toolbox.
MF Drivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for Windows
File name: iR2202MFDriversV2105W64ukEN.exe
Released: 13 Feb, 2017
Operating Systems (64-Bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
File Size: 24.0 MB
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities for Mac
File name: mac-UFRII-v10190-12.dmg
Release date: 17 Jun, 2019
macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)
macOS 10.10 (Yosemite)
macOS 10.9 (Mavericks)
File Size: 61.0MB
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.