Canon LBP2900b Driver. Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900b Monochrome Laser Printers Driver Windows 10 64bit
(LASER SHOT LBP2900/ 2900B) CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30) [Windows 64bit]
File version: R1.50V3.30
File name: LBP2900_R150_V330_W64_uk_EN_2.exe
Release date: 02/14/2017
Compatibility System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
File Size: 11.02 MB
Canon LBP2900 Driver Windows 10 64bit
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon LBP2900b Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon LBP2900b Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon LBP2900b printer. This collection of Canon LBP2900b Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon LBP2900b driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon LBP2900b driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon LBP2900b printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon LBP2900b printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon LBP2900b Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon LBP2900b driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon LBP2900b printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.