Canon IXUS 140 Software Driver. Canon IXUS 140 Camera Software for MAC
Software Update Details
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文
PhotoStitch 3.2.7 Updater for Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9
Operating systems: OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8
File version: 3.2.7
Release date: 18.12.2014
Description: Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
Digital Camera Software 2.1 for Mac OS X
Operating systems: OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6
Description: Digital Camera Software is software to utilize the camera on computers. The following software will be installed.
ImageBrowser EX: An image management software program for Canon’s digital cameras and digital camcorders. Managing or searching images shot with cameras/camcorders is very easy with this software. Please utilize the software for editing, printing or sharing images.
CameraWindow DC: This software is to utilize a camera & a computer with a USB cable (including wireless LAN in case of cameras with Wi-Fi connectivity). This software enables downloading images from camera to a computer or setting of a camera.
PhotoStitch: This software is to compose images shot using the Stitch Assist mode & to create panoramic images.
File version: 2.1
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon IXUS 140 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon IXUS 140 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon IXUS 140 printer. This collection of Canon IXUS 140 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon IXUS 140 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon IXUS 140 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon IXUS 140 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon IXUS 140 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon IXUS 140 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon IXUS 140 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon IXUS 140 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon IXUS 140 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.