Canon Pixma TS6140 Driver. Canon PIXMA TS6140 Black Wireless
TS6100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File Name: win-ts6100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
File Version: 1.1
Release Date: 09/26/2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1(32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1(64bit)
Microsoft Windows 7(32bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
File Size: 18.39MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma TS6140 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma TS6140 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma TS6140 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma TS6140 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma TS6140 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma TS6140 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma TS6140 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma TS6140 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma TS6140 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma TS6140 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma TS6140 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma TS6140 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.