CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Driver. CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn
i-SENSYS MF229dw/MF226dn MF Drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
File version: V21.20
File name: MF220MFDriverV2120W32ukEN.exe
Release date: 11 November 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 42.06MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn printer. This collection of CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn printer driver installation process is complete, after that your CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your CANON i-SENSYS MF226dn printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.