Driver Download Canon iR 3245N. Canon Imagerunner 3245N Printer Driver Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32bit-64bit)
UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 for Microsoft Windows
File name: UFRII_Driver_V1500_32_64_EN_02.exe
Release date: 5 March, 2019
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
Size: 45.99 MB
Canon IR C3525i Printer Driver Windows
Release Date: 06/10/19
File Name: Generic_Plus_UFRII_v2.02_Set-up_x64.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
Size: 23.42 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iR 3245N Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon iR 3245N Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon iR 3245N printer. This collection of Canon iR 3245N Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iR 3245N Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iR 3245N driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iR 3245N driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon iR 3245N printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iR 3245N printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iR 3245N Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iR 3245N driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iR 3245N printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.