Xbox 360 Controller v0.16.10 Mac Driver and Software Downloads. This downloads includes the Xbox 360 Controller 0.16.10 Driver and software for Macintosh 10.11 or later Operating Systems.
Xbox 360 Controller v0.16.10 Mac Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.12, OS X 10.13, , OS X 10.14
File Name: 360ControllerInstall_0.16.10.dmg, Size: 1.20MB
This Xbox 360 Controller version 0.16.10 download package contains the full software solution for Mac OS X including all necessary software and drivers.
There are a couple new devices added in this release, along with some some safety features so that old versions of the driver don’t come back to haunt you. Primarily, this release is for new devices and some fixed version stuff.
– Xbox 360 Controller v0.16.10 Mac Driver Download
How to install the mac drivers:
- Launch Safari and download the 360 Controller v0.16.10 Mac driver.
- Go to your downloads folder in Finder and Double-click the 360ControllerInstall_0.16.10.dmg file.
- Double-click the Install360Controller.pkg that pops up in Finder.Click Continue. Again, click Continue.
- Select to Agree the license agreement and Click Install.
- Agree to allow a restart of the computer by clicking Continue Installation.Click Restart.
- Upon restarting the computer start System Preferences from the dock or the menu.
- Click on Xbox 360 Controllers.
Note: Make sure to allow access to the developer in System Preferences > Security & Privacy
Xbox 360 Controller v0.16.10 Mac OS driver downloads includes the latest Mac drivers.
How to install & setup Printer drivers or software?
Here are the tutorial install & setup printers drivers :
- Click the URL Download download.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Browse the drivers & software downloaded on your computer pc.
- Click on drivers twice then click next until finish installation.
- Do not forget to connect the USB cable when doing an installation
- Try to print a document or photos.
How to remove Printer drivers & software from computer pc?
- Open control panel
- Then go to TAB Programs
- Find program and features
- Find the drivers installed on the software list on your computer operating system.
If you get problems with the URL Download like the broken links call us on free contact us.