PS4 Controller Mac Driver and Software Downloads. This downloads includes the Playstation 4 Remote Play Controller Driver and Software for Macintosh X Operating Systems.
PS4 Controller Mac Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: macOS 10.7 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave
File Name: RemotePlayInstaller.pkg, Size: 6.1MB
With this application installed on your Mac, you’ll enjoy immersive PlayStation gaming while being connected remotely to your PS4 system. To download the installation file, click the link below.
- PS4 Controller Mac Driver Download
Before using this application, you’ll need to do the following on your PS4 system:
Enable Remote Play: Select (Settings) > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the checkbox for [Enable Remote Play].
Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system: Select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
To start Remote Play while your PS4™ system is in rest mode: select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then select the checkboxes for [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].
System requirements: System software version 6.50 or later.
PS4 Controller Mac OS driver and software downloads includes the latest Mac software — we update daily.
How to install & setup Printer drivers or software?
Here are the tutorial install & setup printers drivers :
- Click the URL Download download.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Browse the drivers & software downloaded on your computer pc.
- Click on drivers twice then click next until finish installation.
- Do not forget to connect the USB cable when doing an installation
- Try to print a document or photos.
How to remove Printer drivers & software from computer pc?
- Open control panel
- Then go to TAB Programs
- Find program and features
- Find the drivers installed on the software list on your computer operating system.
If you get problems with the URL Download like the broken links call us on free contact us.