PIXMA MG5450 Drivers. Download Canon Pixma MG5450 Inkjet Photo Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista 32bit-64bit
Canon Pixma MG5450 Printer MP/XPS Driver and Firmware for Win
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Languages: English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Nederlands, Norsk, Turkish
Pixma MG5400 series MP Drivers
File version: 1.01
File Size: 18.79 MB
MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
Description: This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
File Name: xp68-win-mg5400-5_60a-ejs.exe
File Size: 15.41 MB
Print from E-mail Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG5400 series Ver.1.1
Release date: 10/15/2013
File version: 1.1
File name: fuu_-win-mg5400-1_1-ea7.exe
File Size: 25.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your PIXMA MG5450 printer. This collection of PIXMA MG5450 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install PIXMA MG5450 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the PIXMA MG5450 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your PIXMA MG5450 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the PIXMA MG5450 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your PIXMA MG5450 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the PIXMA MG5450 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your PIXMA MG5450 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.