PIXMA MG5450 Drivers. Canon PIXMA MG5450 All-In-One Colour Printer Mac Driver
MG5400 series CUPS Printer and Scanner Driver for Mac
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska
MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac
name : mcpd-mac-mg5400-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
File version : 184.108.40.206
Operating systems: macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7
File size : 15,743KB
MG5400 series Scanner Driver
OS: macOS Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13
File Size: 27.06 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your PIXMA MG5450 printer. This collection of PIXMA MG5450 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install PIXMA MG5450 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the PIXMA MG5450 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your PIXMA MG5450 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the PIXMA MG5450 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your PIXMA MG5450 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the PIXMA MG5450 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the PIXMA MG5450 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your PIXMA MG5450 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.