How to print from iPhone or iPad Use AirPrint 100% Working – Before you begin, make sure Your iOS devices and printers connected to a Wi-Fi network and you are in range. Check to see if your printer supports AirPrint Click here.
Here, step by step How to print from iPhone or iPad Use AirPrint 100% Working:
|How to print from iPhone or iPad Use AirPrint 100% Working|
- Open the application that you want to print from
- To find a print option, tap the icon of the application share, or, or tap. If you can’t find a print option, check the section of the user guide or help application. Not all applications support AirPrint.
- Tap or print.
- Tap the Select Printer and select printer AirPrint-enabled.
- Select the number of copies or other options, such as which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the top right corner.
View or cancel your print job
When printing, you can see your print job or cancel it via the App Switcher.
Get help if you can’t print to the Printer Your AirPrint
Check these things if you see the message “No AirPrint Printers Found” or print issue:
- On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, check whether your device has the latest version of iOS and apps that You print.
- Check with your printer manufacturer to see if there is updated firmware available for your printer model.
- Connect the printer to your network AirPrint You use Wi-Fi network or an Ethernet connection. AirPrint device connected to the USB port of the Apple AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule, AirPort or to your computer using a Bluetooth connection, can not use AirPrint.
- After you turn on your printer, wait a few minutes before you try to print. Some printers may take a minute or two after you turn it on before joining your network.
if you still have a problem or trouble please comment below , before that i will say thank you for reading the article How to print from iPhone or iPad Use AirPrint 100% Working , i hope it useful for all visitor worldwide.