Driver Download Canon PIXMA MP245. Canon PIXMA MP245 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32bit/64bit
MP240 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 for Microsoft Windows
Windows 32Bit Driver Canon PIXMA MP245
File name : md86-win-mp240-1_02-ea24.exe
Version : 1.02
Release Date: 4 Feb, 2014
System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows XP
Size : 25.04MB
Canon PIXMA MP245 Windows 64-Bit Driver
Version : 1.02
File name : md64-win-mp240-1_02-ea24.exe
Post Date: Feb 4, 2014
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
Size: 25.5 MB
Pixma MP750 CUPS Printer Driver for MAC
File version: 10.51.2.0
Operating systems: Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5
Release Date: 11.11.2014
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MP245 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MP245 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MP245 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MP245 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP245 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MP245 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MP245 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MP245 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MP245 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP245 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP245 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MP245 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.