Driver Download Canon iR C250i. Download Canon iR C250i Driver for Windows 10-7-8.1 32bit-64bit
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
It can print up to 25 pages per minute in color and black and white. It also has a paper capacity of up to 2300 sheets. The large color touchscreen, intuitive menus and smart user authentication functionality provide an unmatched experience and simple operation. It has easy document capture thanks to its fast color scanning and conversion to various formats. It has support for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8.
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver developed by Canon supports multiple devices and provides the most suitable user interface for your device.
File name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V250_32_64_00.exe
Post date: August 12, 2021
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 57.62 MB
Download Canon iR C3380 Driver for MAC
Release date: 30 Nov, 2017
File name: Mac_UFRII_V10140_00.dmg
Compatibility Systems: Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7
Size: 52.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iR C250i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iR C250i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iR C250i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iR C250i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iR C250i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iR C250i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iR C250i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: