Driver Download Canon i 250. Download Canon i250 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver for Windows 7/7 x64
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Microsoft Windows)
4,800 x 1,200 dpi maximum color resolution. Up to 12 ppm black, 9 ppm color print speed. Borderless photos up to 8.5 by 11.7 inches.
Canon Bubble Jet i250 Driver for Windows
File Name: aomwin110ea23us.exe
Released: 20 July, 2011
Operating Systems: Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit)
Size: 4.10 MB
Download Canon PIXMA i9950 Driver Windows
File name: aomwin110ea23.exe
Released: 10 Jun, 2010
Compatibility Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Size: 4.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i 250 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i 250 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i 250 printer. This collection of Canon i 250 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i 250 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i 250 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i 250 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i 250 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i 250 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i 250 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i 250 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i 250 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.