Driver Canon Pixma iX 4000. Canon PIXMA iX4000 A3 Inkjet Printer Driver Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32bit/64bit
Download Canon Pixma iX4000 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Up to 18 ppm mono, 14ppm colour (A4), A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec (in Standard mode). Sharp text, vibrant colour graphics, single ink system.
Windows Driver for Canon Pixma iX4000 (64bit)
File Name: ix4000vst64200ea22.exe
Release Date: 22 July, 2015
Operating Systems: Windws 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7×64, Vista x64, WinXP x64
Size: 8.01 MB
Driver for Canon Pixma iX4000 (Windows 32bit)
Post Date: July 22, 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
Size: 7.99 MB
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Windows 64bit Driver
File name: pd64-win-ix5000-2_00d-ea22.exe
Release date: 15 Nov, 2018
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Size: 9.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma iX 4000 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma iX 4000 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma iX 4000 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma iX 4000 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma iX 4000 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma iX 4000 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma iX 4000 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma iX 4000 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma iX 4000 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.