Driver Canon PIXMA G5040. Download Canon PIXMA G5040 Wi-fi MegaTank Printer Windows 10/8.1/7 (32Bit)(64Bit)
G5000 series Full Driver and Software Package for Microsoft Windows
Pıxma G5040 Eb2 Color Printer with Eum / Emb Ink Tank. You can print up to 18000 pages with 3 black ink bottles or 7700 pages with a color set. Excellent quality prints for home and small offices
You can only print using AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android) or Windows 10 Mobile and establish a secure, high-speed connection over the local network with an Ethernet connection.
File Name: win-g5000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release Date: Jun 10, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 19.25 MB
Canon PIXMA G6040 Linux Driver
File Languages: English, Français, Deutsch
Compatibility Systems: Linux (32bit), Linux (64bit)
Size: 1.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA G5040 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA G5040 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA G5040 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA G5040 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G5040 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA G5040 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA G5040 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA G5040 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA G5040 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G5040 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA G5040 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA G5040 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.