Driver Canon PIXMA G1020. Download Canon PIXMA G1020 Megatank Printers Series Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 32bit-64bit
G1020 series Driver setup package
PIXMA G1020 Series has an easy to refill ink tank for high volume printing. It is also very useful for low cost printing with easy maintenance. Print speed in ISO standards (A4): Offers up to 9.1 ipm black and 5.0 ipm color printing.
Post Date: 22 Jan, 2021
Operating systems: Windows 10-10×64 Windows 8.1-8.1×64 Windows 7-7×64
Size: 20.6 MB
Canon PIXMA G2411 Driver for Windows
Release date: 16 January 2018
File name: win-g2010-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Win7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 18.09 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA G1020 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA G1020 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA G1020 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA G1020 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G1020 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA G1020 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA G1020 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA G1020 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA G1020 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G1020 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA G1020 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA G1020 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.