Driver Canon MP 228 Printer. Download Canon PIXMA MP228 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista (32Bit-64Bit)
Pixma MP220 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
Canon Pixma MP228 Driver for Windows 64bit
Version : 1.01
File name : mp220swin64101ea24.exe
Release Date: 4 Feb, 2014
Operating systems: Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit)
Size: ize : 24.8 MB
Windows Driver Canon Pixma MP228
Version : 1.01
File name : mp220swin101ea24.exe
Post Date: Feb 4, 2014
Compatibility Systems: Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), WinXP
Size: 24.5 MB
Mac Driver Canon PIXMA MP258
File Name: mcpd-mac-mp250-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Operating systems: OS X Sierra v10.12.1, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
File Size: 15.4 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MP 228 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MP 228 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MP 228 printer. This collection of Canon MP 228 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MP 228 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MP 228 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MP 228 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MP 228 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MP 228 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MP 228 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MP 228 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MP 228 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.