Driver Canon iR 2018 Windows. Download Canon image Runner 2018 Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8-7 32bit-64bit
Generic PCL6 Printer Driver and Colour Network ScanGear for Microsoft Windows
Canon iR 2018 PCL6 Driver for Windows
This printer driver works with PCL6-ready SFPs/MFPs (Supported device models are limited to those with Canon-made PCL6 controllers and supported by the family driver).
File name: GPCL6_Driver_V311_32_64_00.exe
Relase Date: 6 March, 2019
Compatibility systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit)
Size: 46.35 MB
Canon iR 2018 Colour Network ScanGear
Colour Network ScanGear is a (32bit) TWAIN-compliant scanner driver which can only be used with (32bit)-compatible applications running on (64bit) operating system. This enables computers on a network to use a colour digital copier as a scanner.
File name: n10a3mux_w_cnsg271.zip
Post Date: 28 July, 2015
Languages: German English Spanish French Italian
Operating Systems: Win7 (32-bit) Win7 (64-bit) Vista (32-bit) Vista (64-bit) WinXP (32-bit) WinXP (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit)
Size: 37.05 MB
Canon imageRUNNER 8105 PCL6 Printer Driver
File name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V230_32_64_00.exe
Relase Date: September 24, 2020
Compatible systems: Windows 10 Windows 10×64 Windows 8.1 Windows 8.1×64 Windows 7 Win7x64
Size: 62.21 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iR 2018 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon iR 2018 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iR 2018 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iR 2018 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: