Download Driver Canon Pixma TS3165. Canon Pixma TS3165 Printer Driver Download for Windows 10/8.1/7 32bit-64bit
TS3100 series Full Driver and Software Package for Microsoft Windows
Print with PIXMA Cloud Print and other applications such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print that simply connect to mobile devices. Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed through the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from popular social network and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more.
Canon Pixma TS3165 Driver for Windows
File Name: win-ts3100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 18.45 MB
Canon Pixma TS6365 Driver for Mac
Release Date: 19 Mar, 2020
File Name : mac-ts6300-1_0-mcd.dmg
System requirements: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma TS3165 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma TS3165 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma TS3165 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma TS3165 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma TS3165 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma TS3165 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma TS3165 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma TS3165 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma TS3165 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma TS3165 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma TS3165 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma TS3165 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.