Download Driver Canon Pixma MG2560. Canon PIXMA MG2560 Affordable All-in-One home Printer
MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File Name: win-mg2500-1_1-mcd.exe
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit
Size: 47,21 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma MG2560 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma MG2560 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma MG2560 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma MG2560 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG2560 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma MG2560 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma MG2560 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG2560 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma MG2560 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma MG2560 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma MG2560 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma MG2560 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.