Download Driver Canon MG5120. Driver Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer for Windows (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
MG5100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 and XPS Driver for Microsoft Windows
File Name: mp68-win-mg5100-1_02-ejs.exe
Release Date: July 22, 2015
File Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows Vista (64bit).
Size: 15.14 MB
XPS Driver Canon PIXMA MG 5120 (Windows)
File Name: xp68-win-mg5100-5_56-ejs.exe
Post Date: 07/22/15
Operating Systems: Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Size: 15.31 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MG5120 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MG5120 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MG5120 printer. This collection of Canon MG5120 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MG5120 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MG5120 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MG5120 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MG5120 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MG5120 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MG5120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MG5120 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MG5120 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.