Printer Canon i-SENSYS MF543x Driver Download for Windows 10-8.1-7 (32bit-64bit)
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
I-SENSYS MF543x multifunction laser printer with secure printing technology; It can print up to 43 pages per minute in single sided A4 size and 65.2 pages per minute in A5 size (landscape). It offers print quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and Image Enhancement Technology.
Canon i-SENSYS MF543x Driver for Windows
File name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V230_32_64_00.exe
Released: 24 Sep, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 62.25 MB
Canon i-SENSYS MF4870dn Driver Mac
File name: o1592mux_m_ufrmf1051.dmg
Compatibility Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11
Size: 32 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.