Download Driver Canon C6870i. Canon imageRUNNER C6870i Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista 32-bit/64-bit
UFR II Printer Driver and PostScript 3 Printer Driver
Color Digital, Multifunction Imaging System. Standard 1GB RAM + 80GB HDD.
PostScript 3 Printer Driver
Name : PS_Driver_V1500_W64_uk_EN_01.exe
Version : V15.00
Post Date: 6 Mar, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2008 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2019 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
Size : 23,7 MB
UFR II Printer Driver
Name : UFRII_Driver_V1500_W32_uk_EN_02.exe
Version : V15.00
Released: 22 Aug, 2017
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Size : 24,5 MB
Canon imageRUNNER C3025 Driver for Windows
File name: PCL6_V4_PrinterDriver_V62_01.exe
Date : 7 Nov, 2017
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: 30.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon C6870i Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon C6870i Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon C6870i printer. This collection of Canon C6870i Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon C6870i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon C6870i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon C6870i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon C6870i printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon C6870i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon C6870i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon C6870i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon C6870i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.