Download Canon iR 1024i Driver. Download Canon imageRUNNER 10204i Printer Driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32Bit)&(64-Bit)
UFRII Printer Driver
The iR1024i can be easily connected to your network so colleagues can take advantage too. Network printing is enabled using Canon’s advanced-performance proprietary printer language UFR II Lite and PCL printing is also provided as standard. Designed specifically to help enhance the productivity of small businesses and office workgroups.
Canon imageRUNNER 10204i Driver-Software
Released: Mar 5-2019
Windows 10 (32 bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32 bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32 bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32 bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 45.95 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iR 1024i Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon iR 1024i Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon iR 1024i printer. This collection of Canon iR 1024i Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iR 1024i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iR 1024i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iR 1024i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon iR 1024i printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iR 1024i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iR 1024i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iR 1024i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iR 1024i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.