Canon TS5120 Driver. Canon PIXMA TS5120 Black Wireless Printers
TS5100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File Version: 1.1
File name: win-ts5100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Release Date: 09/21/2017
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
File Size: 18.43MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon TS5120 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon TS5120 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon TS5120 printer. This collection of Canon TS5120 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon TS5120 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon TS5120 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon TS5120 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon TS5120 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon TS5120 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon TS5120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon TS5120 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon TS5120 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.