Canon PIXMA TS9120 Firmware. Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Firmware for Microsoft Windows and Mac
Printer Firmware Updater (Mac and Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS9120 MAC Firmware
Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for TS9100 series Ver.1.0
File Name: mfuu-mac-ts9100-1_0a-ea7.dmg
Release Date: Jun 27, 2020
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
Operating Systems: MacOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, MacOS X Yosemite v10.10.5
Windows Firmware Canon PIXMA TS9120
Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for TS9100 series Ver.1.0
File Name: fuu_-win-ts9100-1_0-ea7.exe
Post Date: 27 Jun, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Windows
File Version: 1.1
File Name: win-ts9100-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Release Date: 09/26/2017
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
File Size: 18.42 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA TS9120 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.