Canon PIXMA TS8070 Driver. Canon PIXMA TS8070 Compact Wireless Photo All-In-One printer driver for Windows
TS8000 series Full Driver & Software Package
ISO Standard Print Speed (A4): Approx Up to 15.0ipm mono/10.0ipm color. Maximum Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 DPI
File Version: 1.0
File name: win-ts8000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP x86
File Size: 15.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA TS8070 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA TS8070 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA TS8070 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA TS8070 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8070 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA TS8070 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA TS8070 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA TS8070 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA TS8070 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8070 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA TS8070 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA TS8070 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.